Cannot access Stock from Within Premiere or Photoshop or any app

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot access Adobe Stock from within my apps as I should be able to. I can see my libraries, but not the option to search in Stock.

Also, I cannot seem to purchase stock I have on my Premiere Pro timeline that currently has the watermark. The license option is grayed out.

I tried restarting and deleting the cache folder.

At a loss and contacted support through the chat and they connected me to three different people and no one has an answer. So I can't purchase the stock I need. 😞

Please help.

Shari

PS - I'm on a Mac.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shari,
Thanks for contacting us.  I have a few questions as this is very perplexing.  Are you an individual account holder or are you part of an Enterprise contract account?  Also can you license these items from the stock site and save them to your libraries and they show as licensed in Premiere?
Finally, can you tell me what version of Premiere and Creative Cloud Desktop you are using?  If there are updates available for either I would recommend making sure you keep them updated as mismatched versions can cause issues.  And what version of the Mac OS you are running as well.
Thanks,

Jay

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines