• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANNOT CANCEL ADOBE STOCK!

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like many others cannot cancel Adobe Stock.  When I sign in to my account it doesn't allow me to see what is posted on the "help page" or the video link.  When I try to contact customer support it doesn't allow me to and tells me to contact my administrator.  I just want this cancelled.  What a nightmare. 

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Ah, you will need to sign out and choose Personal when you see Personal & Company when signing in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chelsea W.,

You are signing into https://account.adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is where I am signed in.  At the top when I click on PLANS it takes me to the Enterprise plans and doesn't let me look at individual plans.  I obviously have the trial of Stock because I received the email reminding me to cancel.  But I can't figure out how to cancel! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, you will need to sign out and choose Personal when you see Personal & Company when signing in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have to say that I have had a very frustrating time this past hour trying to cancel my plan through my school account! I had been logged in under the enterprise account where I had no ability to manage anything, and no trace of my order #...but your comment saved me and once I logged in through Personal, I was able to swiftly cancel!! I am truly grateful and hope more people will hopefully find this post if they are in the same boat!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I do not see the choice between Personal and Business when I log in. However, I did notice the message "If you take no action, your plan will automatically be cancelled" when I click on "Manage Plan", so I will just wait. Luckily there is no money in my account for Adobe to just suck out without my permission!  🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would recommend contacting customer care. You only used the first months quota of your subscription during the trial period. If your account is suspended for non-payment it can affect future purchases.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started