Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Adobe stock presets in any app

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I recently tried using a preset Adobe Stock template in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign but it would not download.

I restarted the restarted the apps and later on the pc but the issue remains. 

I tried different templates and different apps but the issue is quite persistant throughout all of the apps.

Screenshot added with the template screen and a sample download, the size of the download is shown on the top right, but no progress bar is shown or any download wil go through.

Any help is appreciated 

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Get Started to Adobe Stock.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi R.,

Can you please provide the asset ID number? Also please confirm that your Creative Cloud software is the latest version.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here, can you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

You say that you cannot download the templates in app.  Are these templates that you are seeing in the CMD+N window of the app?  Are you getting any kind of error message when you attempt this.  
I believe, if this is the issue I am thinking of, that it is a known issue and is being worked on by the Apps teams.  In the meantime there should be a workaround.  Can you find the same template on the Adobe Stock website and then license it there?  You should be able to and load it into a Library for ease in finding again and then go into the app and load the now licensed template into your project.  Can you give this a try?

Thanks,

Jay I

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JayI14

It seems to be working now, even without the workaround you mentioned I got it to load in Adobe InDesign today.

I'm currently not in need of it anymore because I chose another way to create the project but thanks anyway.

Cheers

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started