cannot download any licensed images

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried from 3 different browsers, Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Edge I just get an error that says cannot download file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem this morning, although I was able to download one AI file. I've tried all of the steps that Adobe lists. None has worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. On a MacBook Pro.

Restarted browser, deleted cookies, cleared cache, restarted computer, zapped the PRAM, etc. etc....no joy.

Found out that I COULD download previews though. So, something's wrong with the Adobe server regarding licensed images.

Please fix, ASAP!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here since last night. Tried all suggested steps too. Rather annoying!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Tried all the troubleshooting tips, using different browsers., deleting history, etc. No image appears to be downloading for the last 1.5 hours.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, seems to be a global issue.  Was able to download one previously licensed image this morning but now unable to download new (and I have over 200 available)  or any previously licensed.  I'm assuming it has something to do with their license server as my issue started with a popup when trying to license a new image and it said there was a problem although it shows up in my list as licensed. All payments are up-to-date.  I'm right in the middle of a time sensitive project and this is killing me.  Oh, and add Firefox to the list of browsers attempted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just chatted with support.  They are aware and claim it will be fixed within 24 hours.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue today (10/8): unable to download any licensed images or save them to Photoshop libraries.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here (10/8) Very annoying...

You would think with all the resources Adobe has, they would put in more informative error messages.

"Cannot download file!" Is a poor message.

Just like you guys, I tried different browsers, tried to license different images as a test. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.  I can license images but they will not download. Tried with Edge & Chrome

~Gutterfish

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  I tired the recommended troubleshooting remedies without success.  I contacted Adobe via chat and they we're somewhat helpful.  It's a problem on their end and it should be fixed in 24 hours.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, does not work on Safari, Chrome, Firefox

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, so still not fixed from the sounds of it. Tried three browsers and two computers: no luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've had the same problem and I'm not an Adobe Stock Developer, but I'm a web designer and I know than to provide all of us the best possible service developers must (occasionally) update the website with new features.

Adobe Stock is available worldwide and for someone's Sunday morning, for someone else Sunday afternoon or for me are 4 AM on Monday so when is the best time to update the website?

I just checked it right now and download the images now works, I invite everyone to have a little patience.

Reagards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.  I can confirm that downloads are also again working on the west coast of America.

~Gutterfish

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect is working

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We are aware of this issue and the team is working on this fix.

Appreciate your patience!

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines