Cannot download images in Stock

Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I've been attempting to download images from the adobe stock page, however when I click on "License and save to my library" the circle just continually spins around, and never ends up loading or prompting anything to download.

I have access adobe creative cloud and suite through my PSU access, and I've already disabled adblocker and performed updates on Illustrator.

I can't seem to figure out why the images still won't download.

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot download images in Stock

Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I've been attempting to download images from the adobe stock page, however when I click on "License and save to my library" the circle just continually spins around, and never ends up loading or prompting anything to download.

I have access adobe creative cloud and suite through my PSU access, and I've already disabled adblocker and performed updates on Illustrator.

I can't seem to figure out why the images still won't download.

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2019 0
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks for me as the correct forum.

What is your browser?

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using Microsoft Edge, but I also attempted to use the stock website in chrome with no luck either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in EvilBugQueen1​ for expert advice.

It looks that I experience a similar phenomena, but I will need to test it from my home account as there I have full control over the network and infrastructure.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C.J.,

First thing, can you please clear your browser history, restart your browser and try again? Same result? Is it all images or one particular image?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sorry for the delay! I did reset the browser and it didn't seem to have any effect. It seems to be all images, not one kind in particular.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C. J.,

Which browser are you using? Can you check your setting that downloads aren't blocked? Check that pop-ups aren't blocked? Also, are you able to download the file from within Illustrator, but not the Adobe Stock website?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2019 0
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there -

so I am using the Microsoft edge browser. I check and made sure my downloads are enabled and pop-up blocker is disabled. I tried to download within Illustrator and it opens within my browser, but still just displays the revolving loop like it's downloading, without ever downloading. I'm so sorry if this is something obvious. I haven't had access to Adobe products for about 5 years so I'm a bit rusty.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries, C. J.!

Could you try downloading with Google Chrome or Firefox?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started