Cannot Log in or Change Password on Fotolia

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 3 weeks i have been unable to log into my Fotolia account. I can't reset my password - when i complete the Forgotten Password page, no email ever arrives. I am 100% certain my email and username are both correct. After 3 weeks of sending messages through the contact form - not a single response. There is no answer on the Fotolia voice line and it goes to a message bank. What is going on? Is Fotolia a scam???? How can i get into my account? I have $1600 of credit in there, jobs overdue because i need downloaded images and i cannot get in contact with anyone who will respond to me.

Does anyone have any insight as to what the hell is going on?? I've never encountered anything like this on any site before - especially not an adobe product.

Not even Adobe support are able to assist me, they continue to refer me back to Fotolia support, who don't respond or answer the phone.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot Log in or Change Password on Fotolia

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 3 weeks i have been unable to log into my Fotolia account. I can't reset my password - when i complete the Forgotten Password page, no email ever arrives. I am 100% certain my email and username are both correct. After 3 weeks of sending messages through the contact form - not a single response. There is no answer on the Fotolia voice line and it goes to a message bank. What is going on? Is Fotolia a scam???? How can i get into my account? I have $1600 of credit in there, jobs overdue because i need downloaded images and i cannot get in contact with anyone who will respond to me.

Does anyone have any insight as to what the hell is going on?? I've never encountered anything like this on any site before - especially not an adobe product.

Not even Adobe support are able to assist me, they continue to refer me back to Fotolia support, who don't respond or answer the phone.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So nobody from Fotolia will answer my question on here either? 2 weeks on and still no returned email or phone call. Fotolia are SHADY. They've taken a huge amount of my money and I have no way of retrieving it. No returned call or email. Its absolutely outrageous and disgusting of Adobe to not even try to assist me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in MatHayward  to help you better.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send me a direct email and I'll do my best to assist. Be sure to email me using the address associated with your Fotolia account.

regards,

Mat Hayward

email: mhayward@adobe.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started