Cannot purchase Extended License

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally purchased a Standard license instead of the Extended license. (the inverse of most posts I've seen here). When I attempt to purchase the Extended license, I get a message that says, "Welcome back! Now that you're logged in, Now that you're logged in, please make your selection again."

How do I purchase the Extended License?

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Don,

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription under the Adobe ID you are using on the forums. Please check that you are signing onto the Adobe Stock site with the appropriate Adobe ID. Clear your browser history before sign in again.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats strange. I used the same email address for this site that I use to access any Adobe Products licensed through my company's enterprise account. Though I was forced to create a password for this forum. Not sure why they aren't connected.  

I've cleared my browser history and even tried using a different browser but I still get the same message.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Don,

I don't show anything under the email associated with the Adobe ID you are using on the forums. For a standard asset you would need a subscription. For any transactions like subscriptions or on demand purchases you would have received an email confirming the purchases. Please check for these messages and check the "To" on the email. If you use more than one email address it's likely that you'll find your subscription or on demand purchases are associated with that one. Without the correct email we would be unable to look up the transaction.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines