Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot rename an Adobe Fonts kit; also cannot download a stock image

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Two problems; I would like for someone with Adobe to please help me out ASAP. I tried chatting (closed) and calling (also closed).

(This, in and of itself, is frustrating that such a large enterprise appears to offer no weekend support hours whatsoever.)

(1) I have the full Creative Cloud All Apps + Adobe Stock plan;

In the past, whenever I've exceeded my monthly allotment for stock images, I have been given the option to pay as I go, $2.99 per image.

Now, I am being prompted to purchase a new subscription, which for obvious reasons, I do not want to do. (I already have one.) Is this just a bug?

(2) I would like to be able to rename a kit in Adobe Fonts, fka TypeKit. This used to be possible, but now I do not seem to be given the option to.

Would someone with knowledge of a solution please comment here or feel free to email me or call me directly? Thank you!

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. Currently, renaming web projects isn't possible but this is something we're looking into. I'll note this request down for the team.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock doesn't offer single image purchase anymore, please refer to following link to learn more about credit packs

Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And try the following forum for your typekit related question.

Fonts

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. Currently, renaming web projects isn't possible but this is something we're looking into. I'll note this request down for the team.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I upvote this request. I too would like to be able to rename projects in Adobe Fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started