Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot search Adobe Stock in-app

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm using the last version of Adobe CC and have an issue when trying to search images directly from the librairy panel in all compatibles apps.
I always get the following message "Sorry, something went wrong while searching Adobe Stock. Please, try again".
As I have read on other posts, I do not have multiple Adobe IDs, so the problem doesn't come from that.
I'm also able to transfer the images directly from the Adobe Stock's website to my librairies, the problem occurs only when trying from the applications.

Any ideas how to solve this ? I have already contacted twice the french Customer Service but they were not able to give me a solution.
Anyone ?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Thanks for trying Samuel. Just a last step to test:

Please try resetting the host file as mentioned in here: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samuel,

Have you tried connecting to a different network and try to search?

Additionally, please try to search within the Stock panel over any other Adobe app and let me know if you face the same error.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena !

Unfortunately yes ...
I've tried from many networks, with both my Macbook pro and iMac, and it still occurs.
Same thing for all compatibles apps (Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign ...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samuel, could you please confirm me if you are on a Windows machine or MAC?

Also, since you have mentioned that you contacted support please let me know the case reference number for the interaction with the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on the last OSX version.
Since the discussion took place already a few months ago, I do not find the corresponding email and the reference number. Can I find it somewhere else ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samuel, could you please check the permissions as below:

• Set the permissions to 'Read and write' on Adobe folders for the all the users in the following locations:
    • /Library/Application Support/
    • /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/
  • Restart the machine.

Now check the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Just one question, should I modify the authorization for all subfolders also ?
I mean theses folders : AAMUpdaters / AAMUpdaterInventory / Acrobat / Adobe Bridge ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying Samuel. Just a last step to test:

Please try resetting the host file as mentioned in here: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,
I've already tried that before, and nothing has changed.
Still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the frustrating experience.

Let me get a callback arranged for you so that we can perform some technical troubleshooting and help you fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Someone from Adobe in Dublin called me a few days ago, telling me that the problem came from Adobe's servers and should be solved then. That surprised me as I have that trouble since many months. For the second time, I've received a mail telling that my problem is solved, but hey, it's not. Any other solutions ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ... I've tried to change all permissions on the folders and subfolders/files as I've said previously, then restarted my computers, but it doesn't change anything. Same problem on both my iMac and MacbookPro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started