• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Search after first page

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen that this was an issue last year but I have only experienced it today. i have Windows 10 PC and have tried Chrome (Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit), Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0 and Firefox 60.0.2 (32-bit) and if I search images for term "printing" I get the first page of image. On trying to navigate to page 2 I get an error - Sorry, no results were found with that term. Yet the top left of screen shows 1,964,483 results for printing in images.

If I try using next instead of 2 I get the same error.

I have deleted cache as I know Chrome can be a nuisance. There was also a Chrome update yesterday I believe.

This is infuriating as now I cannot finish the work I am scheduled to do today. Please advise when this problem will be fixed.

Regards

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Hi Alberto,

Thank you, we think this issue is caused by anti-virus software blocking https pages. I've created WORKAROUND: Unable to see search results that provides a workaround. Please let me know if this doesn't solve the issue for you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to original post. If I am logged out the problem does not occur.and I can get to next page etc.

Regards

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

We are looking into this issue. I will update this thread when I have more information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Exactly the same problem here. i'm on windows 7, chrome or firefox, it's the same...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello RT and DG,

We are still looking into this issue. I do have a workaround for you to try. When you see "search results not found" and you know more results are available, go to the end of the URL and remove getfacets=0 from the end of the URL and refresh the page.

We know this isn't ideal, but it will allow you to search without having to sign out while we work on a resolution for the issue.

Please update this thread if you need further assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the workaround works for me. I hope the issue will be resolve soon !

Thank you and have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

I can confirm that it functions as a workaround and allows me to purchase as normal. I look forward to a permanent solution.

Thanks for a prompt temporary solution.

Best regards

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

The problem occurs even if I use filters, not only on page 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Alberto,

Did you try the workaround above? Remove "get_facets=0" from the end of the URL? Please let me know if this doesn't help.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the workaround works, thanks.

I wrote about the filters because no one said that so I thought maybe you didn't know.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alberto,

Thank you, we think this issue is caused by anti-virus software blocking https pages. I've created WORKAROUND: Unable to see search results that provides a workaround. Please let me know if this doesn't solve the issue for you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started