• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant cancel membership after trial; No simple or clear way to contact anyone.

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email stating that I did not have enough funds to cover the monthly charge for Adobe Stock. While I did grab some free images during the trial period, I found that they were too much of a hassle to convert formats for them to use for my purposes so I didn't use them nor did I come back to get the rest of what I was allotted and ended up forgetting about this account. I need to cancel it ASAP. Please fix this issue in the future as it really seems that once you have customers locked in with a free trial, you don't provide them with an easy or user-friendly way to cancel the membership should they end up not even using it as I did which kind of gives the impression that once we are members, we cannot cancel without jumping through several hoops. DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD. I do not want to redeem the rest of the images "owed" to me, I just want the account canceled.

Worst service I have experienced since my high school bully got a job at Best Buy!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 1st of November 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Note: If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue un

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 1st of November 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Note: If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.

For more information, you may also refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started