Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change license to Extended

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just purchased one Stock Footage but I wasn't able to choose the Extended License for it. Instead it says Enhanced Licens which I don't think allows us to use it on the TV-commercial we picked it for. How can I change the license to extended? twaritar3263062

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Hi

There isn't an Extended license for videos, which is why you didn't get that option.  The enhanced license will cover you for the commercial as the main value of your product is not associated with the video itself.

Please read through the full Terms & Conditions for complete details.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robin,

Since you have purchased a Video which has an enhanced license.

Kindly refer to the license terms for further info - https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There it says: Cannot use asset prominently in merchandise or products for resale.

So I assume we cannot use it in our TV-Commercial. So what I have been asking for the last two days, in both forums and customer service is HOW I can change the license from Enhanced to Extended.

How can this be so hard to answer? What is the solution to this problem? Please get back to me asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

There is additional info on the license terms page that might help:

Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

With an Enhanced license, you may not:

• Create merchandise or products for resale or distribution where the main value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.

How were you planning to use the video in your commercial?

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are using it with several other video stocks of food, restaurants, drinks for a quick intro, in a commercial for an app where you can find and book tables at restaurants.

When I downloaded it, there was no option of choosing an Extended license so I downloaded it the only way that was possible, and that turned out to be with the Enhanced license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

There isn't an Extended license for videos, which is why you didn't get that option.  The enhanced license will cover you for the commercial as the main value of your product is not associated with the video itself.

Please read through the full Terms & Conditions for complete details.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started