Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change status/login from private to business

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone can help to find a way to check and/or change my status (from private to business) pls? I registered like a business I guess, but finally I can see is a private. Can I change some how? Since 4 months I have looked possibility myself first and asked support, and no success. I believe it is easy.

Can you please?

Thank you,

Magda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Hi Magda

You currently have individual subscriptions for Creative Cloud and Adobe Stock.  You can use individual subscriptions for your business.

If you are looking to get a teams plan for your company, you would need to cancel your individual subscriptions before signing up for the teams plans - Adobe Creative Cloud for teams | What is Creative Cloud for teams?

Does this help?

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Magda

You currently have individual subscriptions for Creative Cloud and Adobe Stock.  You can use individual subscriptions for your business.

If you are looking to get a teams plan for your company, you would need to cancel your individual subscriptions before signing up for the teams plans - Adobe Creative Cloud for teams | What is Creative Cloud for teams?

Does this help?

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started