Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changed region, can't change currency

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my name is Yulia.
I became the Adobe Stock contributor 2 years ago, while I was livilg in Japan. 
Now I mooved to Europe, and found out that I can't change my royalty currency to euro or USD, because during the registration I choose Japan as a country of residence. Does it mean that now I am obligated to receive my payments only in Japanese yen all the way in my career as a contributor of Adobe Stock? 
I am very upset, because my portfolio is quite successful and I am working on it really hard to provide the quality images. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Have you already tried changed the country associated with your Adobe ID?
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

Edit: Actually, I found this bit of information on the Get paid help site:
"Accounts created prior to February 18, 2020 are paid in a currency based on the country the account was set up in. For those accounts, the currency was determined automatically and cannot be changed."

Looks like you're out of luck 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

A person from Adobe support confirmed that it's not an option now to change the currency. I hope it will be changed in future, because people migrate all the time. Af far as I understand this currency issue is bothering customers as well, not only contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you already tried changed the country associated with your Adobe ID?
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

Edit: Actually, I found this bit of information on the Get paid help site:
"Accounts created prior to February 18, 2020 are paid in a currency based on the country the account was set up in. For those accounts, the currency was determined automatically and cannot be changed."

Looks like you're out of luck 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I spoke with a person from Adobe custom support. He confirmed that it's not an option now to change the currency. I hope it will be changed in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you know any emails that i can us to email them or phone number to call them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know from different discussions in the stock forum that it is not possible to change the currency ... which is a non-sense in my eyes, but complies with the thinking of an American company.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A person from Adobe support confirmed that it's not an option now to change the currency. I hope it will be changed in future, because people migrate all the time. Af far as I understand this currency issue is bothering customers as well, not only contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started