Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing individual Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (one-year)‎ plan to team

New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently purchased the Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (one-year)‎ plan under my individual account rather than the team account. Is there any way this can be shifted to the team account to enable other staff to purchase products under the same plan?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Hi there

I'm afraid it's not possible to move plans from an individual account to a team account.

You would need to cancel the individual plan and sign up for a Stock plan under your team account.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm afraid it's not possible to move plans from an individual account to a team account.

You would need to cancel the individual plan and sign up for a Stock plan under your team account.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JT,

Can you tell me how this happened? Is there anything that would have helped you make sure you were purchasing for your team?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a new user and

(a) did not realise that there was a difference between a personal and team account

(b) had not fully completed the process of adding the admin account for my team to my account when making the purchase.

I think in this circumstance there is unlikely to be anything Adobe could do to improve the process (aside from ensuring step b is as seamless as possible).

But it would be nice if the personal purchase could be shifted to a team account given the T&Cs will remain the same as far as I am aware. That would mean I could grant team members access to the product rather than needing to hand over my personal login details.

Thanks for following up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JT,

As Beverley says above you'll have to cancel the individual plan and then purchase the team plan. You can cancel the individual plan via https://accounts.adobe.com/ You will be able to retain the images you've already licensed and can download these to share locally with your team members.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started