Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing my adobe stock plan

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening all.

I made a Adobe Stock plan for 40 licenses per month as an annual plan, after 3 months (today), I changed my plan to the 10 licenses. in the instructions it was written what part of the amount would be refunded, and i was automatically charged for the new plan.

Do anyone knows if i can be charged for the rest of the old contract? (40 licenses)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Hi Iteq,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I have checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription(40 images per month on-year) plan has been cancelled and you have subscribed to a new plan i.e. 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 28 Dec 2018.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer(10 images or 40 images per month one-year plan) the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Iteq,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I have checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription(40 images per month on-year) plan has been cancelled and you have subscribed to a new plan i.e. 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 28 Dec 2018.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer(10 images or 40 images per month one-year plan) the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know i can be charged 50% of my remaining contract if I cancel my plan, but I want to know if it happens on plan changes too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you « downgrade », I would expect to get charged.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started