• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing password?

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it took me ten minutes to figure out how to even create this post.

I'm trying to change my password but it's saying "not include your name or email address."

Obviously I'm not doing this. Phone support doesn't answer and neither does Chat support.

I pay $30 a month and for what support?

Excuse my friench but why can't it even change my f*cking password what a piece of sh*t.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Your password should be completly disconnected to your adobe id. I do not ask you what you tried as password, but may be that you really should check what was entered where. I know that it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your password should be completly disconnected to your adobe id. I do not ask you what you tried as password, but may be that you really should check what was entered where. I know that it works.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue! I am most definitely NOT using part of my name or email address in my new password, but yet, it will NOT let me change it and/or continue! The required "not include our name or email address" stays red and I cannot get past it, no matter what I use for a password. This is beyond frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the paswoord

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Som32495010jspi wrote:

Change the paswoord

Create a new thread, if you have a problem, and describe that problem. Your message does not say of what nature your concern is so that you need to post here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started