Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged for Adobe Stock for 10 months... I didn't wanted to

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a big problem, I just saw that there is a recurring subscription going on inside my account, and that I got charged for it for the past 10 months of an amount of 35,99€ per month !

I do remember having signed up to a trial, but then I'm nearly 100% certain I cancelled it, but it looks like not... I'm now left with about 120 images I don't even need, and if I want to cancel I'll lose all those unused images...

Anyone from Adobe can help me please ? I don't want to waste so much money...

Thanks...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Hi Etienne,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 07 Aug 2017.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first-month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel the service within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Etienne,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 07 Aug 2017.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first-month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel the service within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation

For more information, you may also refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

If you wish to cancel your Adobe Stock subscription, please refer to the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Also, I would like to let you know that the images which are downloaded always remain in your license history. So I would suggest you to download any remaining assets prior to cancelling the Stock subscription.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started