Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged twice for adobe stock photos!!

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I bought 10 photos in Sept 2017. Noticed that I was billed $49.99 on 9/22/2017 and then again on 12/22/2017.

Need to get the second charge reversed.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Hi Nutan,

The issue has been taken care off. The refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nutan,

I see that you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I went through your account details and noticed that you had Adobe Stock 10 images/month(month-month) plan for which you have been charged for six consecutive months (September 2017- February 2018).

However, I see your Stock subscription has been cancelled as per the request and a refund has been processed which will be reflected in your account in the next 5-7 business days.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I think the customer support person refunded the amount only for Dec 2017.

I need the money refunded for all the months that I was charged, please.  

Please confirm that it has been refunded for all the six months that I have been charged.

Its very sneaky of Adobe to be charging for membership when I did not sign up for it. Also when charging, at least they should send an email that they are charging the card.

Thanks,Nutan

On Monday, March 5, 2018, 1:41:00 PM PST, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Charged twice for adobe stock photos!!

created by twaritar3263062 in Adobe Stock - View the full discussion

Hi Nutan,

I see that you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I went through your account details and noticed that you had Adobe Stock 10 images/month(month-month) plan for which you have been charged for six consecutive months (September 2017- February 2018).

However, I see your Stock subscription has been cancelled as per the request and a refund has been processed which will be reflected in your account in the next 5-7 business days.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

RegardsTwarita

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10222590#10222590 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10222590#10222590

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Stock by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nutan,

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have replied to your message. Hope you can help fix my problem and refund the money asap.

Thanks,

Nutan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nutan,

The issue has been taken care off. The refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started