Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clipping Path is not actually included

Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Stock Experts!

Can someone explain why stock image 209099377 states that the clipping path is included, when it is evidently not included? This is just one example. Asking for https://forums.adobe.com/people/Payton%20Ware.

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 3.02.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 3.07.51 PM.png

Thanks,

~Barb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

No, the system won't read the clipping path. This is a contributor error. I'm removing the words clipping path from the title now.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in MatHayward​ for expert advice.

“clipping path included“ is only text. But I do not know if during the upload stock strips that information away or if it wasn‘t included at the beginning.

Let‘s wait to see what Mat has to say on this subject!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the system won't read the clipping path. This is a contributor error. I'm removing the words clipping path from the title now.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mat and Lucien.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have come across multiple JPG files on Adobe Stock including "clipping path" in the description... wouldn't it be a good initiative to finally remove the words automatically on every upload if Adobe Stock does not support this anyway?

Alternatively, I would appreciate updating the system to include the reading of a clipping path. It would save a lot of production time not to redo lost work from other contributors. I hope this makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started