Color is change in Adobe stock

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all! I'm a beginner and I have a question: in an eps file I have RGB colors, but when I load an image (vector) in Adobe, my color changes to a brighter one. How to fix it? Thanks.

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Viktoria,

Welcome to the forum.

Please note that there may be different reasons for a colour change, most common is using the wrong colour profile (like AdobeRGB where sRGB should be used or vice versa) or using CMYK insted or RGB. Im missing, however, some information to give a qualified answer.

Please give more details:

• did you buy a vector asset or are you trying to contribute?
  • what programs do you use to edit the data? (You mention Adobe, but Adobe is the company. We would like to know the program name like Photoshop, Illustrator or whatever it is named. You should also specify if you are using Windows or MacOs and the version.

If this question is related to an Adobe program I can move the post to the corresponding forum.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Abambo! Thank you for reply, i use Illustrator, i try zip-file and all is right. The colors are good.

Regards, Viktoria. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, all is ok, thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines