• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Come avere un rimborso?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ho sottoscritto un'iscrizione annuale. Mi hanno dato il mese  gratis ma ho disdetto l'abbonamento prima della fine primo mese. Perché mi sono stati addebitati 36 euro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Hi Angela,

I apologize for the troubles that you've faced with our subscription services.

I did check your account and see that you were charged on 16th April for the Stock plan which you cancelled.

The refund for the same is already being processed under case# ADB-1830158-G1D3. Kindly wait for 5-7 business days for the refund to get credited in your account.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angela,

I did check your account and see that you were charged on 16th April for the Stock plan which you cancelled.

The refund for the same is already being processed under case# ADB-1830158-G1D3. Kindly wait for 5-7 business days for the refund to get credited in your account.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I had the same problem but I canceled the subscription immediately after the first charge (it is my right to cancel it within 14 days) but I did not get any refund.

How long do I have to wait to get a refund? Several months have already passed ...

Thank you,

Francesco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Francesco,

I just checked your account details and noticed that the refund has been created today and it will take 7 business days to reflect in your account.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

same problem here.

I canceled the subscription the same day of the first charge (November 3rd), could you please let me know about my refund?

Thank you,

Francesco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franceso,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan 3rd of October 2018. The subscription has been cancelled.

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Il 21 Marzo mi sono stati addebitati 36 euro relativi ad un abbonamento Adobe Stock a cui non ho mai aderito. In ogni caso ho subito cancellato l'abbonamento non appena mi sono accorta. Volevo sapere se ci sarà un rimborso. Grazie  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started