Come back contributor

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I write against you because I am a premium contributor as a visual artist. I was approached by ADOBE and I was represented by someone very serious, committed, passionate to evolve my notoriety and my artistic work. Today this person has been replaced by someone who has no time to devote myself and the evolution of my work. I am shocked and disappointed. I am considering leaving Adobe Stock Premium.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Come back contributor

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I write against you because I am a premium contributor as a visual artist. I was approached by ADOBE and I was represented by someone very serious, committed, passionate to evolve my notoriety and my artistic work. Today this person has been replaced by someone who has no time to devote myself and the evolution of my work. I am shocked and disappointed. I am considering leaving Adobe Stock Premium.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2019 0

Have something to add?