Confusion with AI Image

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I download AI files quite often and open them in Illustrator, but I recently downloaded one, license #310281230, and it's acting very strange. The file when open extremely slows down my computer, and I also have to zoom in 800-1200% to even see the image. The selection tools in the app aren't working like any other AI image I have opened, either. Won't really let me select or copy an actual image. I have never had this issue before and it's making it practically impossible to use.

The main purpose I use AI images is to copy them into Photoshop to upload. I know they aren't meant for Photoshop, but I've done this so many times before and never had an issue.

Can anyone help? I'm not proficient in Stock so if there's a workaround or something I'm not doing, feel free to tell me. 

TOPICS
Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi codyt...,

This sometimes happens with Illustrator files. It works as an Illustrator file but gives suboptimal results when placed in Photoshop. I have granted you a replacement license so you can choose another file.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines