• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copyright on Adobe Stock images used on websites.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to ask. I use Adobe Stock images on websites. I have a standard licence. As I read I have to add copyright [author name] / Adobe Stock to each image.

Need to be copyright visible? For example: image is aligned to center and as screen sizes changes, only part of image is in view. Then copyright isn't in view, but when you open image in new tab and image is viewed in all his size, you can see the copyright. Is that in accordance with terms?

Please can someone help with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Hi Martin,

Please see the thread How to properly credit an Adobe stock image in order to get more details on your query.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin,

Please see the thread How to properly credit an Adobe stock image in order to get more details on your query.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Do we need to provide credit for the images from Adobe Stock while using on the website?

Photos with credit on image wont look good while publishing on website. Can we put separate section of credits/copyrights at footer of website which will list down all credits in one go with image brief?

Based on my interaction with one of the support staff at Adobe over chat, it is not necessary to give credit if we download images during our subscription period/trial period.

Kindly help.

Regards

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started