• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt file?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having some major issues with a file i purchased from iStock.

no. 29786029

I can download it but the background cannot seem to be eliminated, no matter how I clip the artwork. 

maybe its me...??  I've attempted to clip the artwork and remove the image from the background about 5 times now and little "white dots" show up on the new background of the image. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Hi there,

I checked the file as mentioned by you.

Please follow the steps as below to achieve your results:

1. Open the image in Photoshop.
2. Choose the Quick Selection tool from the toolbar.3. Click on the areas of the image that you want to select using the Quick Selection tool, once you have made the selection then press Cmd + J (mac) or Ctrl + J (windows) to make a copy of the selected parts on a separate layer.
4. Once you have the selected parts on a separate layer then you can turn off the Ba

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I checked the file as mentioned by you.

Please follow the steps as below to achieve your results:

1. Open the image in Photoshop.
2. Choose the Quick Selection tool from the toolbar.3. Click on the areas of the image that you want to select using the Quick Selection tool, once you have made the selection then press Cmd + J (mac) or Ctrl + J (windows) to make a copy of the selected parts on a separate layer.
4. Once you have the selected parts on a separate layer then you can turn off the Background layer by clicking on the eye icon.
5. Finally, you can save the file as a .PNG to retain the transparency of the background.

Regards,
Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I was completely hung up on this, having a brain fart.... thank you very much, this did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started