Could not save asset into My Library

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some odd reason I can't save stock images into my library. Every time I try and save I get the error message listed in the subject line above. Anyone ever have this issue? 

I've cleared my browser cache, tried a different browser (it does this on both Safari and Chrome). I've restarted my computer, updated all Creative Cloud apps, signed in and out of Creative Cloud a dozen times, nada...

I'm currently online with support and they seem as stumped as I am. 

*Note* I was recently forced to update my CC password, BUT I don't think this is the issue. I was getting this glitch before the update, but sometimes it would randomly start working, now SINCE pw update though...NADA. 

I talked online with a support rep for nearly an hour. He says for me to download the image manually THEN I can save it. I was so frustrated I almost pulled my hair out. He didn't seem to GET that I want to be able to save the images I like for a possible project, put them INTO a library and then try them in photoshop (watermarked of course) before I use the credit. But I can't save ANY images. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 10.01.53 PM.png

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could not save asset into My Library

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some odd reason I can't save stock images into my library. Every time I try and save I get the error message listed in the subject line above. Anyone ever have this issue? 

I've cleared my browser cache, tried a different browser (it does this on both Safari and Chrome). I've restarted my computer, updated all Creative Cloud apps, signed in and out of Creative Cloud a dozen times, nada...

I'm currently online with support and they seem as stumped as I am. 

*Note* I was recently forced to update my CC password, BUT I don't think this is the issue. I was getting this glitch before the update, but sometimes it would randomly start working, now SINCE pw update though...NADA. 

I talked online with a support rep for nearly an hour. He says for me to download the image manually THEN I can save it. I was so frustrated I almost pulled my hair out. He didn't seem to GET that I want to be able to save the images I like for a possible project, put them INTO a library and then try them in photoshop (watermarked of course) before I use the credit. But I can't save ANY images. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 10.01.53 PM.png

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2019 0
julievic LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED. I had to escalate it to a higher support rep, but I was pulling my hair out. Turns out you can only have 1,000 images per library. Although, I checked this issue before I contacted support and saw THIS snippet saying you could have no limit to libraries and up to 10,000 assets per library...so there is a discrepency or else I'm missing something somewhere. 

Anyhow, just posting solution here. I feel like a moron because I should have just deleted some images and tried to see if it would save before I contacted support, (but I DID look it up at least), the info was just not clear.

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 11.13.54 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started