• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

covers of books and ebooks

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With regard to the previous discussion on the possibility of inserting the adobe stock images in the covers of books and ebooks, does credit mean that in the ebooks I have to report that the cover image was created starting from an image purchased on adobe stock?

I also ask another thing, where I find the questions posted under "Stop by the Forums Lounge"
I can not find them

I did not understand, I can not post the questions here? I see that the previous one is gone.
Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

quesito  wrote

With regard to the previous discussion on the possibility of inserting the adobe stock images in the covers of books and ebooks, does credit mean that in the ebooks I have to report that the cover image was created starting from an image purchased on adobe stock?

Yes. You need to credit author&source (so like "cover picture (c) abambo/stock.adobe.com"). You can do that at an appropriate place, not necessarily on the cover. Normally books contain some (c) notice on page 3, that would

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

quesito  wrote

Yes. You need to credit author&source (so like "cover picture (c) abambo/stock.adobe.com"). You can do that at an appropriate place, not necessarily on the cover. Normally books contain some (c) notice on page 3, that would be the place where this fits in.

You find your previous post here: standard license can be used to create covers for books and ebooks?

A forum moderator has moved it to the stocks forum as it was a stocks question.

You can find your activity by clicking your icon in the header of this page and then choose your content.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started