Creative Cloud for Teams and Adobe Stock

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an Adobe Stock Photos noob. As in super-Noob.

I'm managing a Creative Cloud for Teams account, and they have added a 10-asset per month subscription for Adobe Stock for one of the users.

Should other members of the Creative for Cloud for Teams be able to view previews of watermarked, unlicensed images that have been placed in Illustrator or InDesign documents?

This is the error others receive when they open a document.

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.11.17 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi G. S.,

What happens when they click Replace?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing happens other than the status of the image in the Links palette changes.

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 7.34.25 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi G. S.,

I had to ask a colleague, but in the Links panel there are some buttons on the bottom for re-linking to the image and you would be able to select the unlinked file from your library. The Illustrator or InDesign​ forums can assist if you have additional questions about this feature.

In answer to your first question: Should other members of the Creative for Cloud for Teams be able to view previews of watermarked, unlicensed images that have been placed in Illustrator or InDesign documents?  Yes and as team members they will also see all assets that are licensed by other team members.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my post in the Illustrator forum was rejected.

All I did was copy & paste this post, and combined the two screenshots into that same post. And added a note that I was directed to that forum from this thread.

No reason was given for it being rejected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean this post: Creative Cloud for Teams and Adobe Stock ?

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that's the one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could move it back to the Illustrator​ forum, but the next moderator seeing it like that will move it again to somewhere else. It reads like a stock problem, so it will be moved to here and locked because of a double post to this.

Put the header something like: „Linking from Illustrator library in a teams environment“.

Say that you where directed to that forum from the bug queen (naming an other Adobe id in your post works with @ + the name (EvilBugQueen1 here).

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi G. S.,

I'm not sure why it was rejected but I notified our Forums team and they approved your post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can imagine that the post was considered as a double post to this one. You need to formulate your post so that moderators understand you have initially an Illustrator problem and not a basic stock problem.

You should mention that EvilBugQueen1​ directed you to post there...

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines