Creative Cloud, iPad, watermark stuck on image! Please help!

Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone!

I currently have Creative Cloud Installed on 2 devices, 1 my desktop at home, and the second being my iPad. I've never had an issue with using my images without the watermarks until recently. Using my iPad- which is what I have on the go everyday, I hardly use my desktop-no matter what I seem to try the watermark will not come off my images!

The images are licensed, they are saved in my library, but when I go to share the image or open it in my editor, every single time (during the last 2 weeks or so) the watermark is still there....

Please help! Very Frustrating!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud, iPad, watermark stuck on image! Please help!

Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone!

I currently have Creative Cloud Installed on 2 devices, 1 my desktop at home, and the second being my iPad. I've never had an issue with using my images without the watermarks until recently. Using my iPad- which is what I have on the go everyday, I hardly use my desktop-no matter what I seem to try the watermark will not come off my images!

The images are licensed, they are saved in my library, but when I go to share the image or open it in my editor, every single time (during the last 2 weeks or so) the watermark is still there....

Please help! Very Frustrating!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joni,

I understand your issue.

Could you please confirm me the file# of the image with which you get the watermark so that we can check the same for you?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started