• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit packs for videos

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to buy a "credit pack" to purchase some videos. But the prices are only listed in dollars. Where do I find the price in credits?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Patrick,

For one 4k video, you need 20 credits so for two 4k videos you need 40 credits.

So in a pack of 40 credits, you can purchase two 4k videos.

Hope this information helps!

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

If you have a Stock subscription plan, you can only license standard assets. Videos and premium assets are always purchased on demand or by using credits from credit packs. For more information on credit packs, please refer to Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs?

If you want to know more about the credits consumed in one single video, please see the below details

For example, in a pack of 5 credits, you will get 0 videos as you need a minimum of 8 credits to purchase a one HD video and a minimum of 20 credits to purchase a 4k video.

And in a pack of 16 credits, you get 2HD videos whereas in a pack of 40 credits you get five HD videos or two(4k videos).

Let me know if I have misunderstood your ask.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

...it says videos are 5 - 40 credits. You said minimum 20 for 4K video. I want to know how many credits for two specific 4K videos so I can choose the right credit pack to purchase. However, I can't find it anywhere.

Am I missing something? Are all 4K videos 20 credits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patrick,

For one 4k video, you need 20 credits so for two 4k videos you need 40 credits.

So in a pack of 40 credits, you can purchase two 4k videos.

Hope this information helps!

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it does, thanks! However, I'm not sure why this isn't clear anywhere on the site. Hopefully, others can find the answer here.

Thanks!

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So in the end, I found that once I purchased some credits, all prices were shown in credits instead of dollars. I still don't understand why there isn't a way to see that before purchasing. Or why there is no clear information anywhere that says HD are all 8 credits and 4K are 20.

As I said, at this link: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

it says videos are from 8-40 credits. What videos cost 40?

Anyway, I just wanted to state all the above in case it helps anyone else. My specific problem is resolved. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started