Crediting photos used as YouTube thumbnails?

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need photo stock material for use as YouTube thumbnails. However, adding photo credits to those files distracts from the content and makes the thumbnails way less attractive. Do I really have to add credit to YouTube thumbnails?

Do you consider YouTube a social media platform?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crediting photos used as YouTube thumbnails?

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need photo stock material for use as YouTube thumbnails. However, adding photo credits to those files distracts from the content and makes the thumbnails way less attractive. Do I really have to add credit to YouTube thumbnails?

Do you consider YouTube a social media platform?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harald,

As you mentioned that you need information regarding Youtube thumbnails, kindly get in touch with our support for help and clarity.

Hope that helps. Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Regards

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

I tried to reach your support first, but eventually always landed at the same forum site. The link you sent me doesn't make it easier - been there many times before, but couldn't choose Adobe Stock there. Could you please provide me with a direct link to your support?

Thank you,

Harald

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2017 0
KanikaS LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your private message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started