Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credits Disappared

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had 40+ credits in my account as of two days ago and now I no longer see them. My last conversation last year with Adobe said that my credits would not expire. I no longer see this and I also see some subscription that I have not signed up for that was declined?

Please look into my account and let me know what is going on. As soon as I've finished redeeming my credits I will most certainly subscribe, but not if I have remaining credits.

Thank you,

Sharon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Hi Jennie,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved. Here is the case number for the same: ADB-1926717-R3K4

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same thing is going on with me. I really need my credits as I have a project I need to finish, and they are gone and its just giving me the option to buy credits or subscribe monthly. I don't mind doing that once I've used my credits, but they have disappeared and were just there last time I checked not very long ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jennifer,

I reviewed your information and it shows that your licenses expired on 04-04-18. Licenses expire after one year.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennie,

I have checked your account and noticed that your Stock subscription has already been cancelled. Moreover, the free standard images which were added to your account on 4/4/2017 expired since they are valid only for a year.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

I somehow had a subscription added accidentally that was, for now, cancelled. But I had credits I was assured would not expire, the same issue as Sharon. If I had ever been told of an expiration, I would have used them. I got no warning of this.  I am very frustrated as I really needed to use them.  Can you please look into this for me and see if there is any chance they can be restored? Even temporarily?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jennie,

I completely understand your concern. I would suggest you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? to check if they can provide you with an exception(if any available).

If you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sharon,

I reviewed your information and it show that your licenses expired on 04-20-2018. Licenses expire after one year.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EBQ,

During my last phone call with Adobe, they said my license credits would NOT expire as I had this issue one year ago and that I no longer had to worry about them expiring. These were credits issued due to Adobe buying out another company that I had subscribed to.

Please review again.

Thank you,
Sharon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvilBugQueen1 Please review case 0221804821 : Parnika M from 4/25/17. They talked to me via phone and said my credits would NOT Expire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

I understand your concern but I have also reviewed the case number (0221804821)you have mentioned above and can confirm that it states that the licenses are valid until 365days.

However, I would like to inform you that the images which you have already downloaded always remains in your license history.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told via phone that my licenses would not expire. Please review the recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita, any updates? I am unable to get a hold of Adobe via phone or chat to speak about this in real-time as my only options include forum support for Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharon,

Please see your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

You may also refer to the case number ADB-1924392-J0V6 for the same.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

While going through your account details, I noticed that when you migrated your account from DPC to Adobe Stock it was credited with 102 free image licenses on 4/21/2017. These licenses were only valid for one year from the date they were added to the user's account and that is the reason your remaining assets got expired on 4/21/2018.

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita I tried your suggestion and with both links it only takes me back to the forum to ask questions. I cannot get in touch either by phone or chat. This is super frustrating and I would like to get it resolved today. Can you help me to get a phone number so I can get this figured out?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennie,

Please see your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jennie,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved. Here is the case number for the same: ADB-1926717-R3K4

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started