Credits transfer back to Fotolia

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently transferred my account from Fotolia to Adobe Stock because it was basically forcing me to. I had 61 credits on Fotolia, now I have only 13 on Adobe. As I usually bought only xs images on Fotolia (as we only use them as an illustration image on our website next to an article link), I have lost a lot of money because of that transfer. I had the capacity to buy 61 images on Fotolia. But now on Adobe Stock, I only have 13 credits, which means 13 images. This is a horrible rip-off, all the information promised it would be an improvement but it turned out to be a huge loss for me. Is it possible to transfer credits back to Fotolia? Or to get my money back?

Thanks, Marie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Credits transfer back to Fotolia

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently transferred my account from Fotolia to Adobe Stock because it was basically forcing me to. I had 61 credits on Fotolia, now I have only 13 on Adobe. As I usually bought only xs images on Fotolia (as we only use them as an illustration image on our website next to an article link), I have lost a lot of money because of that transfer. I had the capacity to buy 61 images on Fotolia. But now on Adobe Stock, I only have 13 credits, which means 13 images. This is a horrible rip-off, all the information promised it would be an improvement but it turned out to be a huge loss for me. Is it possible to transfer credits back to Fotolia? Or to get my money back?

Thanks, Marie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Credits transfer at a ratio 5 to one if I'm correct. There is no option to buy XS pictures on Adobe stock. All assets are offered at the full size. For sure, that is bad news for those who need onlysmall pictures.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is exactly my problem. I'm loosing A LOT of images here (56 to be precise) and that's why I'm angry and want to transfer the credits back to Fotolia.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 0
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not sure that this is possible as Fotolia is EOL. I understand your anger but except for citing the facts I cannot do anything for you.
Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 0
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in @EvilBugQueen1 for expert advice.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/8866983

Regards, Abambo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 0
MarieNem LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Fotolia help center cancelled my transfer, so I'm good 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started