Credits visible in personal account but not in company account?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I log in to https://stock.adobe.com/uk/ with my work email address, I see [0 credits] and [9 assets] along the bar at the top. We have not downloaded 10 images this month because I am the only up to now who could download images (single license). When I use the account toggle in the upper right, it shows PERSONAL and our company account. The 0/9 listed above only shows up under PERSONAL. When I toggle to the work email address, the credits blue box goes away and it says [91 assets] which seems to be the one it's been downloading under all this time.

Either way, shouldn't it show the remaining credits in both accounts? And if we are on 10 a month, why are we at 0 today having only downloaded 1 image in July?

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gpt_chi,

I was able to look up your account using the Adobe ID you are using on the forum. The number of assets, 9, is the number of licenses you can use. Anyone assigned to your company account can use the license quota. If you sign into Adobe Stock and have your company selected you can view the license history, it is a link under the profile menu. There you will see who is using the licenses for your company account.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

When I look at Licensing History under the company account, I see only one file (one we downloaded today). When I toggle to Personal, I see 20.

We have Adobe licenses for Creative Cloud for two users and now the same two users for Adobe Stock. I would not have bought licenses for 9 because we don't have that many users in need.

How do I still see how many credits we have accumulated since we opened the account in September 2019?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gpt_chi,

I am not entirely certain what you are asking for. I see you have a company subscription with two Creative Cloud subscriptions. You have one Adobe Stock 10 asset subscription that was added in July (this month). The counter under your company profile shows that you have 9 asset licenses available because your colleague has already used one of your the ten licenses you received when you started the subscription.

If you require additional assistance please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you watch this screen recording to see what I see? https://share.vidyard.com/watch/G9D4Zcf5VNDi5mkvyp5M3u? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have given your personal Adobe ID the name of IGS. Not your actual name. When you switch to IGS you are seeing the available asset licenses for your personal subscription. To change the name of your personal profile please visit the profile section of https://account.adobe.com

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines