• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service Complaint

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm at the end of my rope trying to interact with the representatives in the customer service department. I would like to make a formal complaint specifically about the customer service - but I can't find an email option. Where do you send complaints?

I have an adobe-stock account for work, and in that account, which is under one email address and one phone number, somehow there ended up being two profiles. One is labeled "Personal" and the other is labeled the name of my company. Both had just under 100 credits each. I have no idea why they were separate. In any case, I got a notice recently that the credits were going to expire if I didn't sign up for a subscription. BUT I HAVE ONE. So when I contacted adobe via chat about it, each time the person would act very confused and say that there were not two profiles, then - oh yes, there are two profiles, then - oh you need a team account, then - oh you have a team account, then - well, to fix this, you need to be the team admin, then - oh yeah, you're not the team admin (despite being the only person on the account), then - oh, you need to talk to teams billing to find out who your admin is.

-But somehow, each of the first four conversations took literally 40 minutes. 40 minutes to discover they can't help me. I work, so. I usually have meetings all day and can't sit at my desk for over 30 minutes. So I had to keep leaving the chats. I kept hoping that if I immediately shared the information they needed at the beginning of the chat next time, they could connect me to who I needed to be connected to early on. -Not the case.

So today, I scheduled an hour and ten minutes to deal with this topic. I connected with a chat person who, I couldn't believe it, was even less helpful than each of the chat people before! He adamantly insisted I didn't have a team profile at all, and when I asked to be connected via chat to teams billing chat - he claimed that such a thing doesn't exist.

If it doesn't exist, then why was that every single other chat person's answer?

What the heck am I supposed to do?

Also - how does one make a formal complaint?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Hi there,

I apologize for the troubles that you have been facing with the Adobe services.

I also checked your account and was able to see that under your teams account there are 72 unused licenses for which you would have apparently received an email because once the subscription goes inactive you won't be able to access those licenses.

Additionally, you are unable to contact the support for teams related queries because you are not the admin of the account. Kindly check the private message that I

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please send you an email about an incident I have just had?

Kind regards,

Kerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the a private note to someone, by clicking the name and use the message button. Anything public should be shared here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kerry,

Please follow the steps as mentioned by Abambo in the above post to sent a private message.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, I am frustrated at not being able to talk to someone.  I did a google search about your products and the 1800 number that I got was 1800875393.  When I rang this number, this is how the conversation went:

Hello I would like to understand the difference between these 2 applications

A:  do you have a pen and paper?

Yes of course

A: 1800 long pause

yes

426 long pause

yes

570 longer pause

I then asked what deparment this number was taking me to?

A:  Don't ask questions just do what I'm telling you to do

I beg your pardon?  how rude, I'm going to report you

A: I don't care what you do

I then rang that number and it was useless

I'm trying to do business with Adobe however I won't be now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Libby,

I apologize for the poor support experience you had with Adobe

Can you please elaborate on your issue so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this is the issue with customer service and your response.  The issue is comments and attitude of your staff on the end of the line that constitutes my complaint.  Asking for the issue description clearly has missed the mark with you.  For one of your people to respond to me as they did - that is the issue.  I have provided you with a screen shot of where I got the support number.  I guarantee if you ring that number and ask them for advise on which application I should use, you will experience what I did then maybe you will understand what the problem is in trying to do business with you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will repeat what I just did for twarltar3263062.  I'm not trying to be smart - you don't know what you don't know and hopefully, you will be able to identify this person within your company to fix his attitude. 

See this is the issue with customer service and your response.  The issue is comments and attitude of your staff on the end of the line that constitutes my complaint.  Asking for the issue description clearly has missed the mark with you.  For one of your people to respond to me as they did - that is the issue.  I have provided you with a screenshot of where I got the support number.  I guarantee if you ring that number and ask them for advice on which application I should use, you will experience what I did then maybe you will understand what the problem is in trying to do business with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Libby,

I apologize for the experience you'd with the support but this doesn't look like a correct support number.

If you can privately send me your callback number and the issue description, I can help you by getting a callback arranged here.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone actually received help from Adobe for anything? I find it painful that I can't just email them and get assistance, it is 2018, after all. I've tried chat, no response. I don't want to sit on the phone with them for hours, trying to explain things. I just want an email address. They love taking my money but, when I need them, nothing!

Was your issue eventually sorted? What did you end up doing? I could use the advice..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you like to explain your problem here? This user to user forum is most helpful for solving problems. You may also use the chat option for chustomer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem.

I paid for a plan outright (1, single large payment)

in addition to that payment they also have been taking monthly installments

When I tell them to stop and refund me *which Ive done in over 4 chats, and a  2hour , 43 munute phone call. They claim they need to cancel my plan outright (which will cut me from my grandfathered rate) And I will need to re-sign back up paying the newest latest rate plan??

Totally not fair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never have i been helped...I feel like im on a hidden camera show when I write in.....I save the logs..and me and my friends sit and read them....we should start a facebook group page where we all post our logs of the absolute madeness we go through chatting with support...lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena Kaul can you help me....im sure you can get into my account and read all the chat logs and see my issue [e-mail deleted]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want help fron Sheena, please send her a private message. You should not post you e-mail here. I will need to edit your post and remove the mail address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandi,

I apologize for the support experience that you've been through. I was able to check your account details and see that you'd subscribed to several subscription plans for Photography and they all have been cancelled.

I also was able to pull up the chat interactions you'd with the support and it seems that the support agents tried contacting you for the issue but since they did not hear back from you they closed the case.

Please let me know the exact issue that you're facing now and I can loop in the product expert for the same as there isn't any Stock subscription issue with your account.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank you for responding.

Out of every rep I have spoken to you are the 2nd to ever admit I had 2 subscriptions running at the same time. When this happened I immediately called up customer service and the rep on the phone also admitted this happened explained he would correct the issue and call me back and refund me.

He didnt do any of those things.

Instead i get these emails saying my case is still open, I follow the link to the email and it sends me to my creative cloud account with no information about whats going on??

Now, I can only pray and hope you help me get my refund.

Yes, You are correct! The support agents did try to return to the chat AFTER They left the chat for 10, 20, 30 minutes at a time, and yes, you are correct when you say they returned and they did NOT find me still there waiting.

You know why? Because I run a business And sadly It makes no financial sense for me to sit and stare at a screen like that wasting so much more money!!

Your chat program has NO notification noise. WHY IS THIS?

I cannot do anything else while I am chatting with your rep. I must sit and just stare at the screen. 20- 30 minutes at a time….

I am sure you can admit that is not practical to ask of your clients.

I have tried telephone support—— atleast they have the hold music playing so I can put the phone on speaker and do other things until one of your reps answers the phone.

However, the telephone reps don’t understand a word I am saying and also just put me on hold for long periods of time and say anything to just get me to get off the phone.

If YOU GET ME MY REFUND I WILL SURELY SING YOUR PRAISES ON THAT message BOARD!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandi,

I understand the situation here and I totally agree that this is not a justified action on the support's part but don't you worry let me track this for you here.

Do you have any case reference number from any on your interactions with the support rep? It will help me in raising the concern with the support team.

Also, I am looping in David__B​ our expert for Creative Cloud queries (as you had a CC subscription) who can help with the refund investigation.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

There are 3 simple things I need completed:

1. I have paid $118.99 —for the entire years service-I want to keep my service as is —— I have been advised by many reps that in order to stop the monthly charge I would need to cancel this plan and sign up for a brand new account— meaning I would have to pay the current rates. That makes no sense.

2. I need Adobe to STOP charging my account $14.99 per month. have called.chatted multiple times and it didn’t stop and charged me again in May? Also NOBODY has issued a refund for both of the charges??

3. I need you to tell me when I can expect a refund for the April 11th $14.99 charge AND the May 11th $14.99 charge

Thank you,

Brandi Hill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandi,

We've escalated the case from our end and you'd be receiving a response from the concerned team shortly.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe keeps charging my paypal account $14.99 despite the fact I’ve already paid $118.99 for my service for the entire year

I’ve been calling, chatting , facebook messaging , and dealing writing on this forum....all of my pursuits started since april 11th

Everyone keeps telling me they are going to forward the issue to a supervisor.

I emptied my paypal account of all money so adobe could no longer deduct $14.99 .

Unbeknownst to me, I had an old bank account set up as a backup payment option (when my paypal has no money) this account I had in college and no longer use!!! sooooooo since I had no money in that bank account I was charged $32!!! Then today, (15th) 3 days later adobe tryied to pull the payment again from the empty paypal charging the empty bank account again !!!!!! Another $32 Insuf funds

This is just getting sooo out of hand!

I am now owed from adobe:

$14.99 for april 11th charge

$14.99 for May 11th charge

$32 for the fee from May 11th attempt to withdrawal

$32 for the fee from May 15th 2nd attempt to withdrawal

Since recognizing this has occurred I transferred money into the account because according to paypal adobe will try to pull the money one last THIRD TIMe!!!

If someone doesn’t call me in the next 48 hours I’ll be reporting this to the better business bureau .

Please excuse brevity, spelling and punctuation. This message was sent from my iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandi,

I see that the support rep that contacted you and got the issue resolved.

Are you still facing the issue?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anil Kumar contacted me last night and we have resolved the issue.

Please excuse brevity, spelling and punctuation. This message was sent from my iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is going on now. I still don’t have all my brushes and my presets have disappeared.

Moreover the brushes do not size correctly — there is a glitch in the brushes and SIZE/strength is not working. You have to enlarge pixels to more than 2/3 of the level bar before you get anything in the brush— then it jumps and is UNSTABLE.

I really dislike when adobe tells you the issue is finished without telling you which issue you are writing about I have several issues which were being addressed.

Organize this better.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am forever thankful for Anil !! She is the first one to actually call me and take the time to fully understand my issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thankful to KUSH AND HIS GREAT SUPERVISIOR, PRIYANK who finally took care of my issue — even though some of the issues around this are still an adobe platform problem.

Adobe should spend more time on development of stable and functional platforms and interfaces with other tech companies like Apple— rather than MARKETING. Websites and pages must be secured as also all adobe platforms should be evaluated for privacy issues.

When someone is asked to send Adobe their images— this is a big warning sign!

Especially when they say NO and still are asked repeatedly— good intentions not withstanding.

Privacy practices must be better articulated and better understood.

But most of all the support should be trained better and paid better and there must be better communication frameworks for both customer and tech support.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started