• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Damaged file

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've licensed file 54475826​  but am unable to download as the file is showing as damaged. This is the first time this has happened. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Hello A. P.,

You cannot open Adobe Illustrator files in the Preview app. You'll need to download Adobe Illustrator to open this file.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aysha,

I tried to download the same at my end and its working fine. Since you are facing troubles when downloading the image and its appearing as damaged for you, could you please try to download the image again using a different browser?

Please try to download the image again as shown in the screenshots:

• Go to stock.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID
  • Go to License history
  • Click on the image ID and download it again.

• Save it to your computer or to one of your libraries.

If you still face trouble, please attach the screenshots so that I can further help you with the issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 17.57.23.png

This is the message I get following your instructions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please confirm me whether you have tried downloading it using a different browser?

Also, please let me know whether you are getting this error while saving it to your computer or when opening the image using a particular application?

If getting the error using a particular application, please mention the application name.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, I'm trying on safari.

error on saving the image, otherwise I can view it just fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have learned this is an issue with the Safari browser and will report the same to the concerned team I expect it will be resolved in the next couple of weeks. For now, please use a different web browser so that you can download the image and use it.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I havent been able to access another browser. Can I cancel this licence so I can buy another?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aysha,

I am a little confused here- as per your last response on 31st August, you were unable to use it on Safari only and the other browsers were working fine. Can you please share the issue that you are facing here so that we can help you accordingly.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I mean that I only have access to Safari and not any other browsers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello A. P.,

You cannot open Adobe Illustrator files in the Preview app. You'll need to download Adobe Illustrator to open this file.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started