• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Damaged Stock Image Purchased

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased image #14089171 and there is an white box that should not be a part of the image on my download. See screen shot. I would lik my account credited so I can download a different image this this one is damaged. http://prntscr.com/gnihw8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Marnie,

You can also edit the portion of the lampshade using Adobe Photoshop . Please see the screenshot below :

This can be achieved by the following steps:

• Go to the selection tool. Select the lampshade.
  • Apply your desired color using the brush tool.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marniesettle08  schrieb

I just purchased image #14089171 and there is an white box...

Hello

This picture number (#14089171) is different from the one shown on your screenshot (#154812627).

There is no white box on the picture (#154812627), this is a very bright lamp shade.:

content_id_154812627_zoom_lamp.jpg

Kind regards

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The white area you have the arrow pointing to in the image is a lampshade. Questionable photo composition maybe, but there isn't anything wrong with the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct. I see it when I zoom in. I cannot use this photo though. How do I get a refund on this image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marnie,

As you have mentioned that you will be unable to use the image, could you please let me know what exactly are you trying to achieve when using this image so that I can further help you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the image in social media and since the image has to be small it appears that there is a white box in the image and I am unable to use the image now that I have purchased it. Here is a screen shot of what it looks like when I try to use it.

http://prntscr.com/gnm4qi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Marnie,

You can also edit the portion of the lampshade using Adobe Photoshop . Please see the screenshot below :

This can be achieved by the following steps:

• Go to the selection tool. Select the lampshade.
  • Apply your desired color using the brush tool.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started