• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

defective jpeg

Participant ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Purchased this image and when I received the high res image I realized that there was a defect ... something wrong with the colour on her arm

AdobeStock_164618068.jpeg

How do I get Adobe to give me a credit?

thanks.

Lyn Drake

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Hi Lyn,

Our product team has confirmed that the file(164618068) has an artifact on the T-Shirt and on the arm, which is from the sun. Hence, I am adding an image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not quite a defect, but a standard lens phenomena when you photograph against the sun. It's quite visible on the preview, so you could have detected it before licensing the picture.

But I agree, it can be disturbing.

May be twaritar3263062​ has a solution?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyn,

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, once you know the defect is there, it is easy to spot, but if you’re looking at the low res image for the first time, it is not apparent.

Lyn D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyn,

Our product team has confirmed that the file(164618068) has an artifact on the T-Shirt and on the arm, which is from the sun. Hence, I am adding an image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Twaritar, appreciate your assistance.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I don’t see the credit in my account yet …

Tx

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lyn,

One standard image has already been added to your account on 1/2/2019. Please login to your Stock account with your credentials and check the "available licenses" in the blue navigation box.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

T

But I purchased five images Dec. 11 and purchased this image on Dec. 12 leaving a balance of five unused … so if you replaced this one there should be a total of five images in my account … right now it reads that I have used one and have four available.

L

Order details

Order # <https://postoffice.adobe.com/po-server/link/redirect?target=eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9.eyJ0ZW1wbGF0ZSI6ImVjb21tX3N0b2NrX29yZGVyX3JlY2VpdmVkIiwiZW1haWxBZGRyZXNzIjoiTFlORFJBS0VAU0hBVy5DQSIsInJlcXVlc3RJZCI6IjEwNzMwM2U2LTFlMTItNDU2Yy1hNzVjLTkxZGE1ODhlOWEyNyIsImxpbmsiOiJodHRwOi8vd3d3LmFkb2JlLmNvbS9nby9hY2NvdW50X29yZGVycyIsImxhYmVsIjoiMiIsImxvY2FsZSI6ImVuX1VTIn0.j9Nf1Xun6_ClYNgso0_rRY4iawM-bpS1XhAGm1BnJeyaS7-Qy7MdklaWoCc9-lqt-7sjkMz6nu-l4PZ7nFreFA> ADB047698114

Order Date: December 12, 2018

Expiration Date: December 11, 2019

PLAN

PRICE

Adobe Stock - 5 credit pack

US$49.95

Subtotal: US$49.95

Tax/VAT: US$6.00

Total payment today: US$55.95

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lyn,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

What’s wrong with the Adobe Stock site? It doesn’t work in Google Chrome and in IE it is PAINFULLY slow … this has just started since New year.

L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DIsable any add-ons you have and enable them again step by step. IE is indeed somewhat slower, but work fine. Did you try Firefox?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started