• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DETAILED RECEIPTS FOR PURCHASES

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me where I can get proper detailed receipts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Robert,

I understand your requirements for the documentation of Adobe Stock licenses. But unfortunately, we do not provide any such documentation to our customers.

The only way to find the details about the purchases from Adobe Stock is either from the license history(where you get info about the license type and file IDs) or from the order history.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to Adobe ID page, and select Plans & Products tab then there is Order History where you can click the order number and it will have an option to print - where you can see detailed receipt.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. There is no detail there whatsoever. I need a document that show SPECIFICALLY what I purchased and that I have the the license      to use the footage.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

You can get the details about your purchase in the license history.

Please login to Adobe Stock with your credentials and click on license history. You will get the details about the file ID, license type, date on which the file was downloaded.

Please see the screenshot below:

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're getting warmer. At least it shows which images I have purchased the rights for.

It would seem to me very useful to have an actual document stating which images I have permission to use and the specific terms of the license. In the event that a broadcaster requests documentation for example?

Sorry to be such a pain, but this seems like such a simple request. I'm purchasing a license - shouldn't there be something that's clear record of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Robert,

I understand your requirements for the documentation of Adobe Stock licenses. But unfortunately, we do not provide any such documentation to our customers.

The only way to find the details about the purchases from Adobe Stock is either from the license history(where you get info about the license type and file IDs) or from the order history.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started