Different look of AI in Library preview and file.

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used the Library for image search, found one that my client liked (used the watermarked preview image), but after purchase it seems that the image is different - the pattern that on the preview looked like "chain armor" or "scales" of some kind, in the file is just plain squares. How to check the look of the illustrations to get better, more realistic previews, if the watermarked image is not the same? Can I get a refund?

Images from watermarked previews:

zoom1.jpgA1.jpg

Image purchased:

zoom2.jpgA2.jpg

can You see the difference?

How come, that SQUARES are visibe on preview as rounded "scales"?

How to prevent in future and can my boss contact for the refund?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marcin, sorry for your inconvenience, if you can share adobe id which was used to licensed the asset, we will grant license back to it.

Regards

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the image was purchased via fotolia - and on their website, the preview was correct.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcin,

Could you please share the File ID so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, the image name is: Abstract background dark with carbon fiber texture vector illust

ID: 121574478

The refund is no longer needed - we used parts of the image, but still the difference between preview image from library panel and preview from website is significant.

Is there anyway to update the image that is added to library collection?

Or should I just check them on www?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines