Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant call 1800-800-040 from Ireland

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maciej%20wnuk

Kindly use the following to contact our phone/chat support team Contact Customer Care . However you may also share you issue with us we will be happy to assist you.

Let us know if this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answer unfortunately when I go to the link pasted by you I am redirected to the chat I cannot enter in as I am asked to choose the plan. Then I am ask to pick the issue and then I am brought to the "Find more self-help solutions or show me contact options".  And when I pick that the only option that pops up is Community Forum. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maciej%20wnuk please let us know what is the issue that you facing so tat we can assist you with that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need 9 photos for my website but I am not sure if I am entitled to get them via risk free 29.99/month plan as I think I used to get around 10 of them long time ago

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Maciej%20wnuk for sharing that, our experts at Adobe Stock community will be able to assist you with the same, hence moving this thread to Adobe Stock

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also brought this to the attention of my mobile network provider the Vodafone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please see Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock  for the details on the 10-images plan.

Let me know if that helps1

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sheena. I appreciate your answer. The only issue is that I still cant call 1800-800-040 from the Republic of Ireland

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also found that nobody from Ireland can call 1800-800-040. And when I try to call from other mobile it says "Number not in use".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the private message I sent you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Sheena. I'll follow your answer but get back to you with a feedback when I know what is the result if any. Thanks you again anyway.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines