Disappointed in Adobe images chat representative

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been a very good adobe customer over the years.

Very sadden to have cancelled a service only to discover it had started again automatically and was taking funds again from my account.

But what was much worse was that the adobe images chat representative fabricated a number of points to put me in a position to take a DEAL a part refund of 3 to 5 months depending on how much pseudo facts she had come up with. Very very Bad.

Sticking to my guns I was able to speak with the manager who was actually a credit to Adobe and verified my information to be correct, apologised and is refunding a fair amount and cancelling the account. 

2.5 hours of my time wasted and left feeling sad. 

Come on Adobe you are better than this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sonia,

I apologize for the poor support experience that you've faced but trust me, it is not what Adobe wants to provide you.

I will be sharing this feedback with the concerned team so that we can improvise for further interactions.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines