• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Displeased with a purchase

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if there is any way to return or be refunded for an image? I purchased an extended license on an image for a certain project and the image was too low quality for me to use  Now I have to find a different image to use and have no use for the one I had purchased. I'm disappointed because I thought only high-quality images were allowed on Adobe Stock.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Hi Ashley,

You can definitely subscribe to any of our Stock plans available on our website Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock to purchase the standard assets.

However, the Extended license which you have purchased is an on-demand purchase. There is no way to actually downgrade a license once it has been downloaded.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Could you please share the file ID you are facing troubles with so that we can check the file at our end and can further assist you?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the ID #90455921. It doesn't look like a low-quality image but I'm not exactly an expert. I purchased the extended license because I wanted to use it for a project I was printing but was unable to print due to the lack of quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashley,

Let me get this file checked by the concerned team. I will update you as soon as I hear from them.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashley,

The product team has confirmed that the quality of the file seems fine.

It is indeed a very simple auto traced vector image on JPEG (no vector file). We haven’t found any errors, mistakes or other things related to poor quality.

It is just a very basic image of the state of Minnesota, with a scribbled look. And it should be good enough to be printed quite large since it is so simple… (although it’s not an XXL image, just XL on Fotolia sizes).

You may also check similar images if you prefer not to print this file.

Imágenes y videos de noticias, deportes y entretenimiento de stock de Scribbled | Adobe Stock

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your help!

I'm just wondering if it is possible to downgrade to the standard license and get some of my money back? I paid for the extend license and I won't be printing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashley,

You can definitely subscribe to any of our Stock plans available on our website Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock to purchase the standard assets.

However, the Extended license which you have purchased is an on-demand purchase. There is no way to actually downgrade a license once it has been downloaded.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started