• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

do I have rights to photos even when money was return into credit card....

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I buy 3 photos(sigh in monthly package) and pay by credit card. After 2 days of signed in into stock adobe I've cancelled my account. After another 3 days all money was return into my credit card. Question is why ? I need this 3 photos and I don't know what to do. Do I have rights to these photos even when return money?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Hi Aneta,

Unfortunately, we will not able to provide you with a credit note for the invoice. The invoices are provided for the entire subscription.

You may go to the license history and can get the image IDs/proof IDs of your purchases.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aneta,

If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you'll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of that month's billing period.

For more details, you may refer to  Legal subscription terms | Adobe

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have already downloaded the 3 image credits. The images which are downloaded will always remain in your license history.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I understand that I have rights to these 3 images.

Just one more question. We buy 3 photos for our company and we received invoice for this service.

Now accountancy need credit note for this invoice . Any chance to get this from you ?

Regards,

Aneta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aneta,

Unfortunately, we will not able to provide you with a credit note for the invoice. The invoices are provided for the entire subscription.

You may go to the license history and can get the image IDs/proof IDs of your purchases.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started