• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I have to pay for the photos with a Standard License?

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I have a question about using the photos from Adobe Stock with a Standard License.

There's this one photo that I'll like to use as a poster, so I can add it to my portfolio.

All I know is that you need an Adobe ID in order to use Adobe Stock, and have to pay more with a Premium license for unlimited use.

But when it comes with a Standard License, do I still have to pay for the photos if I want to use them?

Because I'm not really sure about this, and I'm thinking to use only one copy of the photo. That's all.

Thanks and have a great day,

Best

- Sherif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Hi Sherif,

I understand that you are looking to license a file from Adobe Stock but you are unsure about which license to use as you want to include it in your portfolio.

Please see License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock to know about the use and restrictions for the licenses.

Additionally please refer Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock for the various standard licenses plans.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sherif,

I understand that you are looking to license a file from Adobe Stock but you are unsure about which license to use as you want to include it in your portfolio.

Please see License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock to know about the use and restrictions for the licenses.

Additionally please refer Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock for the various standard licenses plans.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Sure, thanks for the info!

Now I know what to do.

Best

- Sherif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

P.S. when using Adobe forums, please mark helpful/correct responses of Staff/helper, if there are any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started