• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

do my team members need to have an adobe product before they can join my team?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Thank you very much for you help   I'm a little confused on how Stock works with team members.

I would like to use Stock for teams. I currently don't have any adobe products and neither do my employees.

So let's  pretend I buy an Adobe Stock for Teams subscription just  for me and I become the administrator.

Question: Can I invite my employees to join my team and give them access even if they are not paying for any adobe products?

I guess what I am saying is do my employees have to be adobe paying customers to be able to join my team and access stock photos?

Thanks again

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

James,

Yes, you are correct, you need to assign each user (your employees) to the Adobe stock team licenses that you have purchased.

Also, suppose you have 9 people in your team(including you) and you want to assign 10 assets to each of them, you would need to go to the plans page and select the required subscription as 10 assets per month plan, then select the quantity as 9.

So, you will have a total of 90 licenses in this case and each user will be assigned 10 assets.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Twari

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JW,

If Adobe Stock is your only team product then your team members would either need to be secondary administrators for your team or you would need to add Creative Cloud or additional Stock subscriptions to your team and assign your team members to one of these products.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ 

I'm trying to create a Stock team as affordable as possible?   How do I do that? .........ultimately I would just like to buy one Stock team subscription for my business to use. 

Let's say I start with the 29.99 teams plan that includes 10 assets. I can just make all my employees secondary admins, they can access the assets (even if they are not adobe customers) and that's that?

Thank you for your help I don't know why this whole teams thing is so confusing to me. .ha ha

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Yes, after you create a team's account, you can give the secondary admin's right to the individuals you wish to and they can access the assets even if they are not Adobe customers, however, purchasing a team subscription does not ensure that the users will be able to access the assets. You(the admin) need to assign your Adobe Stock licenses and the CC products to each of your team members or delegates (you wish to add those licenses to). It is compulsory for the admin to activate the licenses by assigning it to the users, only then can they access the purchased images.

Also, in order to purchase a Team's subscription please follow the steps as shared below:

Log in with the Adobe ID which you have created> Go to My plans> Select any plan from the page(For Eg: 10 assets per month)> As the popup arises, click on Start a new team option and enter a business email and click on continue.

Once the purchase has been made, the admin is taken to the overview page from where he can get started with the team's subscription.

Under the Overview page, there is an option "Assign Users" (from which you need to assign licenses to the users so that they can access the licenses).

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So let's see if I finally got it.

1. I purchase 1 adobe stock team license.

2. I assign my employees as secondary admins.

3. I then need to assign each user (my employees) to the adobe stock team license that I purchased

So overall,  I just purchase  1 adobe stock team  license for my business,  basically follow the steps you guys have laid out and I should be good to go?

I don't need any additional licenses but just the 1 for all my employees to use.  I don't need other CC products.

Do i got it right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

James,

Yes, you are correct, you need to assign each user (your employees) to the Adobe stock team licenses that you have purchased.

Also, suppose you have 9 people in your team(including you) and you want to assign 10 assets to each of them, you would need to go to the plans page and select the required subscription as 10 assets per month plan, then select the quantity as 9.

So, you will have a total of 90 licenses in this case and each user will be assigned 10 assets.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your time and all your help . I finally get it now ha ha.

So Adobe stock, from a teams pespective, seems way more affordable  and painless compared to the other stock photo companies out there. most other stock companies charge more for each user which makes it expensive.

I like how you guys do it. Adobe Stock is more affordable from a team perspective and your model makes sense.  ......... Add more members.  Use more images.  Out grow your subscription . Upgrade to a bigger subscription to get more images. 

Plus,  making Adobe Stock for teams affordable makes for a nice lead-in to other CC products.  This seems like a smart way to go about things.

Anyways  thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello James,

Your steps are not quite correct.

1. Purchase 1 adobe stock team license.
  2. Assign the stock license to yourself or the employee of your choosing. Whomever is assigned to the stock license should review the confirmation email and follow the instructions in the email and click the link within the message.
  3. You then assign additional employees to your team as secondary administrators. Once assigned your team members will have access to the stock licenses for your stock subscription. The can confirm this by signing into the Adobe Stock website and choosing the team from the profile menu.

The stock subscription you choose will depend on how many licenses you think your team will need per month. For example, 10 images a month may be a good choice for your team if you only need a few images now and then. Unused images will roll over to the next month and you would have an annual cap of 120 images. Your monthly quota expires after one year from issue. If you use more than 10 images a month you can buy additional images for a minimal fee.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries, J.W., it is a bit confusing.  Please note that secondary admins will have the same permissions as a primary admin and the same access to the Team Admin Console.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started