Dollar Photo Club image downloads

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have received this email today:

Dear Evgeny:

Your unused Dollar Photo Club image downloads will expire soon. You may log in to stock.adobe.com to use your credits or learn more about reactivation. For further questions, please contact 800-685-3602.

Sincerely,

The Adobe Stock team

Ok, I thought, Adobe wants to steal my image downloads I paid for. Why don't I go and download some nice images right now for all credits on my account so they have nothing to steal? So I logged in and wanted to download some. But now greedy Adobe wants me to pay.

So I have number of question:

1. What means the statement "downloads will expire soon"?

2. Where are my credits from DPC?

3. When do they expire?

This is disgusting.

Evgeny

Dear Evgeny:
Your unused Dollar Photo Club image downloads will expire soon. You may log in to stock.adobe.com to use your credits or learn more about reactivation. For further questions, please contact 800-685-3602.
Sincerely,
The Adobe Stock team

Hi Evgeny and all other users on this thread,

We apologize for this poor experience from Adobe's end.

Please Contact Customer Care so that we can assist you in getting the credits added back to your account.

In case, you have troubles reaching the support, please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Dollar Photo Club image downloads

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have received this email today:

Dear Evgeny:

Sincerely,

The Adobe Stock team

Ok, I thought, Adobe wants to steal my image downloads I paid for. Why don't I go and download some nice images right now for all credits on my account so they have nothing to steal? So I logged in and wanted to download some. But now greedy Adobe wants me to pay.

So I have number of question:

1. What means the statement "downloads will expire soon"?

2. Where are my credits from DPC?

3. When do they expire?

This is disgusting.

Evgeny

Dear Evgeny:
Sincerely,
The Adobe Stock team

Please Contact Customer Care so that we can assist you in getting the credits added back to your account.

In case, you have troubles reaching the support, please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Apr 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evgeny,

I just checked your account and it shows that the credits expired on 15th March as they were valid for just an year from the time you migrated them to Adobe Stock.

I apologize that the email came to you after the credits got expired. I am getting this concern raised with my team here and will update you shortly!

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Apr 06, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same e-mail today. Logged in and no credits left. 

Not happy about this. A little more warning would have been nice. 

I believe we had at least 50 image credits left, too.

Been a CC subscriber since 2013. Don't make me think about cancelling it.

Translate

Translate

Apr 06, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

please extend the time when I can use my DPC credits. Adobe can't confiscate something that I have paid for.

Translate

Translate

Apr 06, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evgeny, you can still extend the period of your unused downloads by subscribing onto any of the Adobe Stock plans as on Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous. You basically suggest me to pay money for getting stolen credits back.

Please return unused credits onto my account.

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your concern, but these credits were only valid for an year as per the migration terms which were already sent to the customers when they migrated the unused credits to Adobe Stock.

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe we all need to take to Social Media to get this decision reversed. Can you say Pepsi?

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 2
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has bought DPC with all its obligations, user accounts and account balances. I'm as paying DPC user do expect that my credits stay valid unless I spend them on DPC (now Adobe Stock) services. If Adobe is treating the users from purchased businesses like this then why don't they simply extend migration terms with something like "user is agree to donate his/her kidney to Adobe for free"? You have of course consulted with all your lawyers and do expect that simple users like me would swallow it. This is true. However this doesn't change the essence of what is happening - this is the robbery, whatever terms you wrap it.

I expect my unused credits back onto my account asap.

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 2
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried customer support chat. Got nowhere.

"Sorry, but its not possible to restore them without having the Adobe Stock membership". I pointed the support person to this thread and got no results.

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the private message I sent you.

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any private messages. Next to that have tried to contact customer care and got nothing: have been switched from one person to another asking me to pay. What should I do now?

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: after 3 rounds in Customer Care I got my credits back in full. Thanks for the help Sheena Kaul​.

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Apologize for the trouble.

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, can you help me please?

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorena,

Please Contact Customer Care so that they can verify the details for your account and then add the credits back into your account.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I contact them, and they gave me back my 23 credits, but I still have a problem, because im not being able to download any of my credits because I got a message that creative cloud is not available in my location. But I don't understand why before this all happened I was able to download the images. My case number is 0221691645 , can you help me?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Apr 10, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorena,

That's strange. Have you tried to sign out of the Stock page completely and then sign back in?

I would also advise you to clear the cookies/cache of the browser.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Apr 11, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!

Translate

Translate

Apr 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me aswell 😕

Translate

Translate

Apr 06, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had more than 100 credits but someone thought that my money must expire. Considering that those who had a subscription to Dollar Photo Club will not be willing to spend three times more for a lot less (whereas credits accumulate only up to 120 credits), I do not understand what kind of move is that. Besides those who have taken this scam does not will subscribe.

Our purchased and paid credits should never expire, because the money we payed will not expire...

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted support via chat. He mentioned to sign up for the 10 free images trial and then cancel before the trial renews.

I think the 10 images need to be used that month but he said the rest of the credits we built up will then expire in a year.

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact them again and insist they give you your credits back and that you are not buying a subscription

Translate

Translate

Apr 07, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a similar issue when trying to purchase an image for my blog. I was able to get them back. Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Apr 10, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started