Don't cancel Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would like to cancel my subscription but when go plans page the Adobe Stock window is not there. ...so I have no idea how to cancel my subscription. Anyone know what I should do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Don't cancel Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would like to cancel my subscription but when go plans page the Adobe Stock window is not there. ...so I have no idea how to cancel my subscription. Anyone know what I should do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that your stock subscription is under this user id?

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Yes, I am.

The way I go to the Plans page is via Adobe Stock(clicking on manage account on the top right of the main Adobe stock screen). Therefore it should be the same account, right?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Your Stock plan has already been cancelled.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to cancel my plan, today is the last day of the free subscription period, please help me!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the steps here to cancel your Stock plan - Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Refund will process automatically if you cancel within 14 days of the 2nd month billing date.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started