• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't understand anything in prices on Adobe Stock

Engaged ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm sorry to ask but I don't understand anything to the prices on Adobe Stock.

I'm a Creative Cloud subscriber, and seem to have a set of 10 images free. Ok.

Now, I go to Adobe Stock, and see images but there is a standard license with no price and an extended license with a price (in French) :

Capture d’écran 2017-02-15 à 10.49.46.png

• is it because I have a set of 10 images free ?
  • Is it because I'm a Creative Cloud Subscriber ?
  • Is it because it is a free image ?

What will happen if I click on "buy this image" ?

• Will I be charge in my Creative Cloud account for a price that I don't see ?
  • Will my set of 10 images decrement to 9 ? So where do I find the number of images I can still get in this set ?
  • Maybe it is free, so nothing will happen ?

It is absolutely not clear and don't push me to buy anything on this site.

Thanks for your answers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

I don't see the 10 free images as well in your account.

However, I don't think we give the 10 free images with the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription.

If you are not a stock subscriber, you will be charged 9.99USD for licensing a single image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandre,

The set of images or licenses for Adobe Stock that you have free with your Adobe Creative Cloud are all standard licenses which are appearing free to download as in your screenshot.

The extended licenses are supposed to be purchased as they are used for different purpose. See Stock FAQ: What are Extended licenses?

Once you click on license this image, it will deduct 1 license from your set of 10 licenses.

Let me know if your have any further questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer.

My screenshot doesn't say it is free for use. It says "buy this license" and don't show the price...

What do you mean by "free with your creative cloud" ? Is it inside the set of 10 images ? Or will it be free even after for me (it isn't clear what is included in my paid CC subscription - maybe the set of 10 images is for all accounts and not paid accounts) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just checked the account on the Adobe ID that is on the forums and I do not see any licenses under your Adobe ID for Stock and that is why whenever you click on license this image it will charge you for the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any Stock account.

All that I have is a paid Creative Cloud account.

But still.

I don't know how much I will be charged.

I don't know what is included in my CC account.

I know nothing... And the Stock site doesn't help.

So, if You know, could you please answer to these two questions :

• How do I know how much I will be charged ?
  • What is included in my CC account ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexandre, Adobe Stock is a different service than Adobe Creative Cloud.

Adobe Creative Cloud includes activation for your Adobe applications such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Muse, After Effects, etc.

For Adobe Stock plans, please see Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. So you kind of answer my second question : nothing is included in my CC account (apart from the set of 10 images).

Now, what about my first question :

• How do I know how much I will be charged for an image when I am not a Stock subscriber ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see the 10 free images as well in your account.

However, I don't think we give the 10 free images with the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription.

If you are not a stock subscriber, you will be charged 9.99USD for licensing a single image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know, it is written in my CC app (in blue and in French) :

Capture d’écran 2017-02-15 à 17.16.49.png

Ok, so I was well inspired to not click on that button !! You should hire a better UX designer at Adobe Stock !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that is an advertisement being featured for which you can subscribe.

I appreciate your feedback for the interface designer and will pass it onto the Stock team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like you, I'd like to know the price of the image before purchasing it with a Standard License but it only gives the price for the Extended License, is this because all the photos with a Standard License are $9.99 (£7.60)? I nearly clicked on the Buy License to see if I could confirm the price but assume this will charge me £7.60 if I do? To be crystal clear, it would be good to show both prices.Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 19.13.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the standard license is included in any Adobe Stock subscription you might have. You can find more information on pricing here: https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Standard assets can be licensed via subscription or credit packs and cannot be purchased individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started